Contact our team to book your training with us:
T – 0131 556 3366 (option 2)
E – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you wish to discuss your career goals or training requirements, send us an enquiry using the form below and we will be in touch to discuss.
It is not possible to book any of our training courses, directly, online.
Why? Our training courses require a huge level of both commitment and passion in order to be successfully completed. We make sure that all of our Learners have both the necessary experience and pre-requisite qualifications before we will accept them onto our courses. This ensures a high level of success, superb quality of graduate and a fair training experience for all Learners on all courses. Our key goal is to continually improve the standards of practice and reputation of professionals within our industry.
Course Booking Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Please note these Terms and Conditions may be subject to change without notice.
- Before booking onto a course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- If a course application form is completed by an individual other than the named candidate, it is the responsibility of that individual to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience.
- Upon receipt of your application form, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions.
Course attendance and certification
- Candidates will receive course information via email to the email address provided on the application form.
- If the course information is not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the application form to contact ESB to arrange for them to be reissued.
- ESB will send all correspondence, primarily via email, to the email address provided on the application form. If alternative details are received after the application form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- No certificate(s) shall be issued whilst there is an outstanding balance
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of ESB, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the lecturer.
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Deposits are paid to secure a space on a specific training course on a specific date and are non-refundable or transferrable.
- In the event an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date and an administration fee of £10 plus VAT has been paid.
- If the individual named on the booking form is unable to attend, and cannot or does not wish to transfer their place to another candidate, a percentage of the fee paid may be accepted as payment towards a place on the same or another course that takes place within 6 months following the date of the original course, provided written notice is received within 7 days of the course start date. Delegates are only permitted to one course transfer or substitution per booking. After this the full fee will be charged.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course ESB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by ESB, we will endeavour to inform all participants a week before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another ESB course. ESB shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
These terms and conditions, together with the current ESB website prices, course details and ESB contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the course and associated materials and services to you by ESB. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by an authorised representative of ESB. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of ESB should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods or services offered for sale by ESB. ESB shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.